Cherry Pistachio Tart
How can we in 55 minutes, baking included, have a wonderful tart with the help of the incredible products from Kelyfos pistachios.
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 90 g Pistachio paste with grape molasses
- 60 g Kelyfos pistachios shelled
- icing sugar
- grape molasses
- Preheat the oven at 190C or 200F.
- Line a 23cm/9 inch tart pan with parchment paper.
- Layer the dough in pan making sure that we have enough for the sides as well. If not with the use of a rolling pin we make the dough a bit wider. If the pan has high sides we can leave some of the dough to drape over the sides to avoid shrinkage.
- With a spatula we spread the pistachio paste on the dough.
- Spread the cherries on one layer on the base.
- Bake for 40 minutes or till the base is nice and golden.
- 10 minutes before the tart is ready we add the pistachios and continue baking.
- Let cool down and serve with icing sugar and grape molasses if we use them
- Can store it for 3 days in room temperature but tastes better onthe day it is made.