A classic resipie with a twist
- 3-4 pitas and a bit of olive oil
- 50 g olive oil
- 100 g Kelyfos Pistachio paste
- 3 tbsp parsley or coriander fresh chopped
- 1 tbsp cumin
- Juice from a lemon
- 1 clove of garlic
- 300 g boiled chickpeas
- 50 g warm water
Toppings to serve
- extra virgin olive oil
- sweet paprika
- grape molasses
- Kelyfos Pistachios
- Preheat your oven at 200C or 400F.
- Cut the pitas in small triangles.
- Smear some olive oil on the pitas and bake them for a few minutes on each side to crisp up.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool while we prepare the hummus.
- In a food processor add the oil, Kelyfos pistachio paste,the chickpeas and let the machine run till the chickpeas are now a smooth paste.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and beat till smooth.
- If the mixture is thick add some of the water, a little at a time, so that the hummus takes the consistency that you like.
- Serve hummus with the pitas and all the other toppings.